Winter Sun Holidays
Winter Sunshine - ideal for Seniors, Golfers, Groups & Young Families!
At Sunset Beach Club our great value winter offers from November to March attract Senior guests, golfers and families with young children who don't have to plan their trips abroad around school holidays! Furthermore, our winter rates combine well with low cost flights to make for a great value Winter Sun break!
Book your stay at Sunset Beach Club! >>
Senior Holidays for Over 50s
Sunset Beach Club is a great place to stay during the winter months! From November to March, most activities are aimed at the Over 50's, with organised activities everyday, such as darts, stretching, archery, aerobics, dancing, petanque and cookery classes. There are also many more reasons to choose Sunset Beach Club for your Winter holiday on the Costa del Sol:
Why Choose Sunset Beach Club?
- Daily Organized activities - cooking classes, exercise classes, petanca, darts, bingo, Sjoelen & much more!
- Bar with Sports TV & Daily Happy Hour
- Combine convenience of apartment accommodation with 4* hotel services!
- 24-hour reception
- On-site medical centre
- Leisure Desk to assist with golf, car hire & guided excursion bookings
- Leisure Desk can provide a wealth of free local information; local markets, bus & train timetables, places to visit and things to do!
- Bus stop and taxi rank at the door
- On the seafront promenade in front of Sunset Beach Club, there are two petanca courts. You can join in games organized by our entertainment team, or borrow the equipment and play a game yourself with other guests.
- Live Entertainment (seasonal)
- "Al fresco" dining on the Oasis Terrace (weather permitting)
Things to Do Locally in Winter
- Shopping - the January sales are a great time to pick up bargains in Málaga or in the nearby Miramar shopping centre in Fuengirola.
- Visit local markets and pick up gifts to take home
- Our beach promenade is perfect for a stroll during the Winter
- Great golfing weather!
- Bright sunny days and warm temperatures - it’s often hot enough to sunbathe, including in November, December, January, February and March!
- Visit the City of Málaga, where you will find the Picasso & other museums, great shopping and tapas bars, and many historical buildings, and monuments
- Discover Andalucia - hire a car or book guided day excursions to Sevilla, Granada and Córdoba from the Leisure Desk.
Looking to stay for 21 nights or more? Make sure to check out our Winter Long Stay Holidays.
Winter is also an ideal time for Group Holidays. Our groups coordinator will help you arrange every detail of your group holiday, whether for bridge, golf, a family reunion, special birthday, or just a holiday with friends. If you are booking a group holiday, we would be pleased to tailor-make activities to suit your particular needs. To enquire about group holidays please click here
Great Winter Value!
Winter is a popular time for couples and groups who can travel off season and wish to enjoy a more laid-back holiday. It's a great time of year to take advantage of the fantastic winter offers we have at Sunset Beach Club, and further discounts apply for stays of more than 21 nights - no wonder our guests stay longer in Winter!
Check our Winter Room Rates online! >>
Special Winter Dates & Celebrations
Christmas and New Year : we pull out all the stops to celebrate this special time of year, including a full animation programme, Christmas Day celebrations and New Years Eve Gala Dinners.
Valentine's Day : Treat your loved one to a romantic break at Sunset Beach Club, and enjoy our special Valentines Dinner the Oasis Restaurant, and maybe even a stay in one of our Honeymoon Suites!
St. Patrick's Day : We are an Irish owned hotel, so we always celebrate our National Day with some great craic!
Sunset Beach Club hotel in Benalmadena is your Complete Holiday Destination!